Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SL Inner Peace



The other day someone new to Second Life asked me, "What can you do in SL?" After giving him my long winded answer, it had occurred to me. I have been to many places and seen many unusual things in sl.. But one thing I have never accomplish is to find inner peace in Second Life. So I asked myself one question. "How do I find inner peace with myself in RL?" Then I took it to the next step, Where could I locate such a place? and how can I turn this into a shopping trip. LOL! With some thought I found myself in India. My first mission was clothes.. I looked everywhere to find the perfect blue & gold sari that I dreamed about. I found a little place called Kama Sutra Couture. There I picked up this amazing 9 piece Bollywood-inspired ensemble for only 500L. The sari is called Mumbai Salsa the add says, "If you buy only one outfit this year.. make it the Mumbai Salsa." I was sold and I found THE DEAL OF THE DAY! With that I walked away feeling good about my new purchase and I was on my way to inner peace. Upon receiving my new threads and placing the contents box on the floor from my inventory I was thrilled to see the contents box is actually a ROSE!! What an amazing outfit all 9 pieces! I found a great place to meditate. I put myself in busy mode and listen to the soothing sounds of the waterfalls and birds near by. I turned up the sit tar music and just kicked back. I cleared my mind and watched my avi enjoy the motion of the water.. At last Sl inner peace. ciao




No comments: