Saturday, April 26, 2008

Introducing A Day In The Life Of Ginger Gourdou

Sup PiXeL JuNkiEs! Alright folks this is my first go at Blogging. So I will try to keep this interesting and fun to read. I started my blog in hopes to share product reviews, fashion "looks" for both men and women. I will include tips on great sales and maybe club/designer interviews. I will post exciting places I've been in SL giving you tips on "Hot Spots". I'm always on the hunt for something fresh. Thanks for reading! So with that said.. Let it begin!!

2 comments:

'Cuir said...

ONLY MY SISTER !!!!would do something like this. WTG sis, keep on kickin ass & takin names, then give them to your Sissy cause I know what to do with them!! hee hee ^_^ not for the faint to see. Anyway, good luck, take care - I love ya hermana!
tu Sissy,La Cubatina,
'Cuir <3

Unknown said...

Lovin the blog!!
Keep up the good work!
Pixies Rule!
LOL